Re: "Mancini be warned"

MCFC-OKAY said:
Watching that video he's scored some absolute crackers, but he doesn't seem to be very confident at all on his left foot. Always seems to turn inside so he can hit it on his right. Could be a problem.

Yes, that Messi bloke's always cutting inside onto his left foot, no wonder nobody's bid for him this summer.

Matty said:
Balotelli, by all accounts, is an exceptionally gifted footballer, and at 19 still has his whole career ahead of him. However his personality, and his issues, are well documented. I worry a great deal about this signing, it could work out, however it could blow up in our faces.

Micah Mk2

I hope IF we sign him Bobby can control him.

CityChick said:
RBmk2 said:
So the Mirror uses the fact that the lad was fostered/adopted then "fell out with his parents" in a twisted attempt to make him look like a "troublemaker."

Scum,gutter journalism at it's worst.
How low will these twats go in an attempt to stir the shit?

he is a teenager. what teenager hasnt fell out with their parents!!?!

Good point, plus Mourinho has had his spats!! Who hasn't argued with him? As for the Inter fans racists taunts, this has no place in football and would wind up any young footballer. Sadly once you get a bad rap for one thing the gutter press just look for anything to enhance that reputation!!

He may be feisty but the fact Bobby Manc knows his personality is good enough for me!!

Why do we always have to sign people with big question marks next to there name, look at RSC, heres a picture of Rocky 2 days before we signed him, woudn't you think Cookie's alarm bell should of been ringing.

Rocky waving to City fans from his bed at Blackburn general 2 days before putting pen to paper.

Traction.jpg

We had all this rubbish before Hughes signed Bellamy, and look how that turned out, one of Hughes' best signings.

Egyptian said:
Mancini be warned: Bad-boy Balotelli has already fallen out with his Inter teammates, the fans, Mourinho and even his parents

By David Anderson

Walter Smith claims the best advice Sir Alex Ferguson gave him was not to go looking for trouble because it will always find you.

Roberto Mancini might bear that in mind when he welcomes Mario Balotelli to Manchester City.

The enfant terrible of Serie A is set to arrive at City with more baggage than the Blues are currently lugging around America on their US tour.

Balotelli may only be 19, but he has already fallen out with his parents, Jose Mourinho, Italian Under-21 coach Pierluigi Casiraghi, Inter Milan fans and even his team-mates at the San Siro.

His parents, Ghana-born Thomas and Rose Barwuah, entrusted him to the Balotelli family at the age of three and he accused them of "glory hunting" when they tried to walk back into his life after he became successful at Inter.

Mourinho accused him of being a poor trainer and dumped him from his squad on the eve of last season's Champions League clash with Chelsea after a blazing row.

Balotelli also had his run-ins with the Inter fans and hurled his shirt to the ground in disgust because they booed his performance in their Champions League semi-final against Barcelona.

He then incensed them when he appeared on Italian TV wearing an AC Milan shirt and was forced to make a grovelling apology on the Inter website.

Some fans tried to attack him and his agent Mino Raiola even accused them of loosening the wheel nuts on his car when he crashed soon after.

Balotelli has also crossed Under-21 boss Casiraghi and he missed a team flight to a training camp in Trieste because he overslept.

Despite his obvious talent, he will not be missed at Inter and Gary Neville is as popular on the Kop as he is at the San Siro.

Only last week, defender Ivan Cordoba urged him to get out, claiming he doesn't try for Inter.

"If he has important offers, I'd advise him to have a change of scene so he can find new motivation, which he doesn't seem to have now," he said.

Few other players have been signed for so much money with so many bad references.

Roberto, you have been warned.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...rinho-and-even-his-parents-article537845.html

lol.

To be fair, if your rents had dumped you on some random family who had brought you up and nutured you as a talent, wouldn't you be pissed off if they only then came back into your lives when they found out you were/gonna be rich and successful?
And wh hasn't fallen out with their rents? I do it on a regular basis!

I'm as worried as the rest of you that it could all blow up in our faces but as has been said, the one comforting factor in this is the fact that Mancini and Mario have a honda accord together!

really looking forward to this signing.
as for being a psycho, I would be too if I was subject to racial abuse from my own fans.
this is being blown out of proportion and its pissing me off a little.
he is a cracking player

Hasn't Mancini already worked with Balotelli?

Sure he said he was like a father to him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.