1894: Can you help with our Champions League display?

Is this Xfactor for one liners !!

Haha some good uns must admit

So far we have had a reply from somebody that can help which is brilliant. The display for the game Vs Basel will look good.

In replay to the thread earlier, yes we are congregating again at the front of 115 in the knock out stages to get songs going. Nearer to the time we will post on MB and social media.

I sit in the third tier. At times its like being in a library. The codger to the right of me who looks like the yes yes yes yes no guy out of the vicar of dibley coughs and splutters all the way through the game and i have to check the pulse of the old boy to the left of me who looks like mr grace from are you being served, at half time. Anyway my point is how do i get involved with this 1894 group of chums. In my day i used to run with the boys and would be only too happy to see a bit of action again. Please advise. Thanks in advance. Dr Mick, in my car.

Get on it. I sit 209 - 9320 for league and 115 for cups and always good banter. More atmosphere in cup games when something at stake.

@Manchester33 Can you help him out?

I used to use an industrial sewing machine 20 yr ago but now i'm a Singer :)

not joking about the machinist btw, if your stuck

good to hear you are planning new displays. no offense, but it feels like you have just using the same banners/displays as last year. you could take inspiration from groups like the one at newcastle - barely been around a year and producing huge hand made displays, which look great.

keep up the good work. !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.