1894 Singing Section: Fulham (H)

As long as the fucking Edin Dzeko song stays in SS1 then this should be decent we always make a racket in SS3 anyway so another 100 or so joining in can only be a good thing.

Just as a pedant though half of 314 (about 12 seats on every row anyway) is already the City end, annoys me slightly when we class that as the away end and 315 as the start of our fans, yes I am a moaning fucker :)

As long as the fucking Edin Dzeko song stays in SS1 then this should be decent we always make a racket in SS3 anyway so another 100 or so joining in can only be a good thing.

Just as a pedant though half of 314 (about 12 seats on every row anyway) is already the City end, annoys me slightly when we class that as the away end and 315 as the start of our fans, yes I am a moaning fucker :)

I might change the OP from "we want to trial a singing section higher up", to "we want to trial the Edin Dzeko song higher up"....

:')

One person in particular is usually responsible for the Dzeko song and I don't think he'll be joining us up there

Is it worth pointing out that there are more seats currently available in 314? So when this area is filled or if you’re a singer and a non season card member, you can move just below the first 10 rows. My son and me are in 315 but I’m going to ring to try to relocate below the 1894 area (no issues with our current area but it will be noisy there anyway).

Edit: Usual ticket office shambles. Extended wait times due to a training day and then I’m cut off for no reason after 20 minutes. Looks like I’ll be staying in 315.

Last edited:
Small request please, when I'm having my post half time 5 min micro snooze in EL3, could you keep the noise down?

I'll signal with my phone light when to begin and end the 5 mins of silence. ;)

Is it worth pointing out that there are more seats currently available in 314? So when this area is filled or if you’re a singer and a non season card member, you can move just below the first 10 rows. My son and me are in 315 but I’m going to ring to try to relocate below the 1894 area (no issues with our current area but it will be noisy there anyway).

Edit: Usual ticket office shambles. Extended wait times due to a training day and then I’m cut off for no reason after 20 minutes. Looks like I’ll be staying in 315.

just walk over, I'm sure there will be a few spare seats

If you fill in the form, we will move you across mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.