1894 Singing Section: Fulham (H)

315 is already the singing section. Gets the ground going in all the big games and 100% had an influence on the goal on Saturday.

City's won three in a row was rocking up there for 10 minutes straight before the alvarez goal

We don't sing Edin dzeko up here btw

Doesn't say much for the SS1.SS3 is easily the best for atmosphere in our ends now.
It’s always going to be a case of where I am will be the best though. The area you are in will always be the loudest.

You ask kippax corner the question and it is them. Ask south stand 1 and the same result.

Noise just doesn’t travel well in the ground. I very rarely hear any away support at our ground other than Europeans but I am sure the geordies were in fine voice Saturday.

Personally speaking from lower you don’t hear anywhere but behind the net on bottom tier.

A move like this gives a trial to see what it’s like so going into a new north stand people know the options and know where they want.

I agree the SS3 atmosphere is really good. We should all move into 314 and sing as one for this game, including lads in 315, SS1 and 110, 111.
Honestly mate if you get the right songs going you’ll have no issue creating an atmosphere up there. Follow you everywhere, follow follow follow & Citys won 3 in a row will have the whole stand joining in no need for everyone to move to 314

Honestly mate if you get the right songs going you’ll have no issue creating an atmosphere up there. Follow you everywhere, follow follow follow & Citys won 3 in a row will have the whole stand joining in no need for everyone to move to 314
Yet those are 3 songs that people criticise SS1 for singing instead of the “classics”

Fully support 1894 in everything they do, but unsure as to why this is being ‘trialled’. The atmosphere in South Level 3 is brilliant nearly every game, often starting many of the chants that travel around the ground, so unsure why the move is to improve the atmosphere up there over other areas of the ground (apart from the fact that it’s the only area of the ground available due to the returned tickets).

Got to be a trial for how it sounds for the new tier opening in the North Stand.

Want to see if the songs bounce off the roof?

Yet those are 3 songs that people criticise SS1 for singing instead of the “classics”
Can’t speak for SS1 as I’ve not sat there for 6 seasons but those 3 work well in SS3 because they go on for good period of time and everyone joins in. Not to say we don’t join in with the classics that spread round the ground a bit more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.