19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked very sharp and buzzed around everywhere. Looked miles better than Mahrez.
Looked miles better than Mahrez
Just for members of the slag Mahrez off at every opportunity, and no he wasn't great today.........he looked miles better than Haaland too (who tbf has only played 40mins before today) who frankly looked like a giraffe with poorly fitting rollersckates today.

need to play him a lot during the start of the season because of his energy. like i said think 4231 will suit our team and alvarez

Just for members of the slag Mahrez off at every opportunity, and no he wasn't great today.........he looked miles better than Haaland too (who tbf has only played 40mins before today) who frankly looked like a giraffe with poorly fitting rollersckates today.
Haaland’s just come back from an injury, has 40 mins of pre season and is adapting to a very different setup. Same can’t be said about Mahrez

Delighted for him getting a goal nice and early, and against Liverpool.

Surprised he didn't start though, he has that typical tenacious style that Jesus had that always causes Liverpool problems. Hopefully he has that typical trend of scoring against them too.

Can already tell I'll enjoy watching him play.

Haaland is a talent, but I am looking forward more to seeing Alvarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.