19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they aren't the same player but his finishing is very similar to Aguero's in how natural and instinctive it is.

He's a fantastic penalty box striker but can also score from any angle or distance like Sergio.

I just worry that he's going to burn out. I think he needs to pace himself a bit but I think he almost feels the need to pick up Haaland's slack on the pressing front(just speculating, obviously). The season is so fucking long. Hell of a strike. Vintage Kun that.

I don't know why Grealish was taking the CK over Julian today. If KDB isn't on, Julian is the best set piece taker.
Agree, love Julian's corner kicks, although they may want him in the box to capitalise on any lose balls.

He can score a thunder bastard, that is for sure. We’ve got two of the most lethal strikers in the world playing for us. I feel Haaland is quite wasteful but the amount of chances he gets is due to his positioning and physique.

I still don't think playing him in the same 11 as Haaland gets the best out of either of them,but he has a wonderful attitude and a never say die spirit.....and as we saw again.....the rare ability to create a game winning moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.