19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad really hits a ball hard and true
THe finish was magnificent and one he got Fodens pass out of his feet was there never any doubt it was going in.

Superb little player who is only going to get better

He fits into lone striker role more.. i understand we have to accommodate him so he is playing deep but looks out of the place right now. It will take time. He is too good to sit in the bench.

He fits into lone striker role more.. i understand we have to accommodate him so he is playing deep but looks out of the place right now. It will take time. He is too good to sit in the bench.

Agree with this. He certainly can be clever with his passing but he’s got a strikers mentality, not a creative mindset. Nothing wrong with him at all but he’s being asked to do some things he’s probably not best suited for in order to get time on the pitch. Start to wonder whether he loses this position if Foden, Bernardo, and Doku are all available

I thought he had some great touches throughout the game.

I don’t get the Alvarez love in.

I think he brings some skills to the table. But I do think he is say, Spurs standard and not our level.

I maintain he won’t be with us in 2 years.

He has to offer more if he is going to be our second striker.

I don’t get the Alvarez love in.

I think he brings some skills to the table. But I do think he is say, Spurs standard and not our level.

I maintain he won’t be with us in 2 years.

He has to offer more if he is going to be our second striker.
He's about as good as Jesus was and complains less about not being involved.

I'm fine with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.