19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

I am saying Alvarez doesn't give us the goals we get from Haaland and if we can get 80m for him while bringing in a better player then it's a win win situation.

That clear enough?
What player would?

Haaland is a freak, Alvarez's greatest asset is his team work, his work rate is magnificent , if he doesn't play well he still gives his all and contributes to the team effort, every team needs a player like that.

His form went down badly towards the end of the season without question but maybe that's because the guy has played almost 3 years without any sort of break.

Haaland and KDB missed a huge chuck of the season and Alvarez helped fill in superbly and without fuss.

He is a superb little player.

I am saying Alvarez doesn't give us the goals we get from Haaland and if we can get 80m for him while bringing in a better player then it's a win win situation.

That clear enough?

Tell me the player who will come in to sit on the bench behind Haaland and have the same quality or higher that Alvarez does. He’s the best back up striker in world football and would start for a lot of top sides.

"who isn’t the standard we require."

2659 Minutes played this season our fifth highest performer.

Why do people come out with this crap?
Watch him play man.

I think if we didn’t have Haaland I’d be fine with him up front although I do think we could find a better option if Haaland wasn’t around.

However due to Haaland, most of his games are coming in midfield or even on the wing where he’s just not good enough.

Touch is poor, he isn’t quick, can’t beat a man, isn’t good enough in between the lines and I don’t think he makes good passing choices.

Up front hes an able finisher and probably a better all round player than Haaland but unless Haaland goes, what’s the point? Especially if he’s unhappy with game time.

Watch him play man.

I think if we didn’t have Haaland I’d be fine with him up front although I do think we could find a better option if Haaland wasn’t around.

However due to Haaland, most of his games are coming in midfield or even on the wing where he’s just not good enough.

Touch is poor, he isn’t quick, can’t beat a man, isn’t good enough in between the lines and I don’t think he makes good passing choices.

Up front hes an able finisher and probably a better all round player than Haaland but unless Haaland goes, what’s the point? Especially if he’s unhappy with game time.
List of different trophies won by Julian Alvarez : r/MCFC

What a charlatan, and as Tim Burgess would say, "how High"?

List of different trophies won by Julian Alvarez : r/MCFC

What a charlatan, and as Tim Burgess would say, "how High"?

I’m not saying he’s shit, I think he’s a good to very good striker, but realistically we’re the best club side in the world aren’t we?

He’s going on 25 so his ceiling realistically isn’t that much higher than now.

We have the worlds best goal scorer and 2/3+ players better than him in an attacking midfield position and on the wings.

Is he good enough to be a bonafide starter for us and is he happy to only play in rotation?

I think it’s no to both, so it’s smart to cash in whilst his value is high.

I’m not saying he’s shit, I think he’s a good to very good striker, but realistically we’re the best club side in the world aren’t we?

We have the worlds best goal scorer and 2/3+ players better than him in an attacking midfield position and on the wings.

Is he good enough to be a bonafide starter for us and is he happy to only play in rotation?

To even criticize this guy is shameful ffs.

He has been a credit to himself from day one, a wonderful individual, a very good player and a player that loves this club.

And with the likes of Atletico, PSG flirting with him, I suggest you and your mates take a look in the mirror.

And with Haaland's injury history what you going to do when the inevitable injury occurs if the little fella leaves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.