19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a joy to watch this kid when he's on it.

Growing into a key player now. Great attitude, patience, technique, and a desire to be part of the TEAM.

Gonna be a diamond is young Jules.

Absolutely brilliant and better for having a run in the side. His unselfish, precise creativity and intelligence are a delight and mightily effective.

He reminds me a lot of Tevez in the way he's capable of playing anywhere in the forward line/AM and creating things whilst also being more than able to smash one into the back of the net when it drops for him. He chases everything, bulldozes his way through when he needs to and his movement is excellent. Drop off him and he'll smack one in the top corner. Get tight and he'll play a lovely pass through for someone else. He doesn't stop moving, he presses intensely and he's very intelligent to run into the space left by Haaland rather than into the same areas.

Nah the obsession of some *prominent* fans with slagging this guy and his incredible performances is getting outright bizarre. Like they can't admit they are wrong about him so they are doubling down on straight up false criticism. not gonna name names but I think you can guess. Very very weird

Nah the obsession of some *prominent* fans with slagging this guy and his incredible performances is getting outright bizarre. Like they can't admit they are wrong about him so they are doubling down on straight up false criticism. not gonna name names but I think you can guess. Very very weird

Really?

Very strange. I think he's done really well since he walked through the door.

I think his role is more Gundog
I would still say reminds me of what Griezmann has been doing for France lately. Julian doesn't goo too deep, but he is popping up all over the place in the final third. Gundog was bit allergic to playing on the right unless it is running into the box, just nobody informed Xavi yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.