19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only worry with this guy (and it's not really that much of a worry) is that he will never be 100% truly appreciated here while Haaland is here. Similar situation as Benzema and Ronaldo. If Haaland wasn't here, Alvarez would be the main man and getting lots more plaudits. I'm just glad they are both here haha!

My only worry with this guy (and it's not really that much of a worry) is that he will never be 100% truly appreciated here while Haaland is here. Similar situation as Benzema and Ronaldo. If Haaland wasn't here, Alvarez would be the main man and getting lots more plaudits. I'm just glad they are both here haha!
Oh but he will, as long as he's kept in the starting lineup of course.

Sky literally is the limit for him.

I think he might actually be able to put together 20G / 20A seasons if he keeps learning under Pep. He's got a brilliant #9 to feed passes to or play off.

I think he might actually be able to put together 20G / 20A seasons if he keeps learning under Pep. He's got a brilliant #9 to feed passes to or play off.
How many 20-20 players have there been in the Top 5 leagues? Just curious

He's on course to 20/20 this season. Guess when KDB returns Alvarez will get fewer assists. But if he's on, say, 12 assists when KDB is back, 20/20 will be doable.

How many 20-20 players have there been in the Top 5 leagues? Just curious
Just counting league games, I think it's just Messi and Henry

20 goals and 20 assists across all comps in a season is a much bigger number, at least 30 players have done that (or rather, it has happened at least 30 times, but with several players achieving it multiple times - like Messi doing it 8 times)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.