19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I'm getting involved in a debate about a small deflection lol. There was an angle last night that showed the ball deflect upwards off the leg of Leipzig's number 13.
Minimal but definitely was; that doesn’t detract from the intention which still makes it great…

How’s about we celebrate a fucking worldy of a talent who if he keeps up the trajectory, is the bargain of the century…

He has all the makings of taking over the messi mantle, internationally speaking, but also a hybrid of players we’ve seen here over the last decade….

I think we always as fans agreed that David silva, plus goals, would of been universally heralded as one of the games greats, sadly it was his Achilles but this kid is who we build our team around for the next decade, he will add 25 plus goals with ease and that is frightening!

Good to see him get some recognition, I voted for him. Even though if I'm being honest Son deserves it. Alvarez a close 2nd so hopefully gets enough votes to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.