19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't good... but he still should have stayed on to try and preserve a point over Haaland.

Probably should have kept him, but I didn’t think he did anything. There are times where it felt like he wasn’t on the pitch

This.. I love the lad.. he’s proper talented. But if I were to put my house on a player doing nothing all game only to hit the onion net it would be one guy and he’s rather large with a top knot.

Alvarez works harder than anyone chasing lost causes. Its a waste of such a talent when he has to do the running for Haaland who is stationary. He will get burnt out as seems Bernardo ,Foden and in the past Aguero who had thankless running to close down defenders only to see the ball going sideways and backwards when we do get it.

Jorge D'Alessandro ex Argentine player but now a leading Spanish TV commentator says on the programme El Chiringuito that Julian is the new Alfredo Di Stefano a truly huge comparison.Like 'La Saeta Rubia' he is from the River school and is a playmaker cenre forward rolled into one with a huge engine.D'Alessandro goes on to say Alvarez will be the best in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.