19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi has already assumed his new younger life form…… Not sure he’ll ever quite have the burst of pace that Messi has, but he’s got a snipers eye for a shot that’s for sure.
Nah he won't, Messi is literally one of a kind. Julian is great, he's amazing, but nobody can replace Messi.

Yeah, I just don't see the deflection. When there's a deflection you can always tell from the change in spin in the ball while it travels. Here you can see just smooth sailing.
Watched this several times and cannot detect any deviation as hard as I try.

Watched this several times and cannot detect any deviation as hard as I try.
It's not as evident as one could think, but if you watch it carefully you will notice how the ball was taking a certain trajectory and suddenly rose a little bit more after it passed the defender's body.

I think it was a mistake to sub him, he could've benefited a lot from Doku and they already proved that there's chemistry between them.

Should be disappointed he came off instead of Haaland, at least he put some effort in

Probably should have kept him, but I didn’t think he did anything. There are times where it felt like he wasn’t on the pitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.