19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant help but think hes that good that no matter what injuries we had Pep would have had to find him a place in the team for him.
All the best teams have a superstar that only the fans know is that good Alvarez is ours. I've read he should move for game time - hes started every league game, Pep knows!
Question is what happens when Kevs back?

If KdB comes back and Pep puts him in the same position Julian is playing now (behind Haaland) then i don't think he will have a place in the starting lineup, he cannot play as a winger.

7th place in Balon D'or award, simply amazing.

Think I heard the commentator say that he's the only player in our squad to feature in every game this season.

If he carries on playing regularly he'll get 20 goals this season I'd imagine.

If KdB comes back and Pep puts him in the same position Julian is playing now (behind Haaland) then i don't think he will have a place in the starting lineup, he cannot play as a winger.
Julian will play. He must. Pep will figure something out. He has been magnificent for us since the start, and he is just getting better. For me, one of the 1st names on the team sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.