19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree, its goes a little un-noticed but look at the cross field ball he played for the second. Absolutely superb
I honestly couldn't tell you what he's good at. Obviously has a great strike on him, but I'd like to see a decent analysis of his all round game.

agree, its goes a little un-noticed but look at the cross field ball he played for the second. Absolutely superb
Reminded me of the pass he made to Mahrez in the build up for the second goal that Kdb scored against the Dippers at home last season.

Julian will play. He must. Pep will figure something out. He has been magnificent for us since the start, and he is just getting better. For me, one of the 1st names on the team sheet.
It's certainly going to be interesting to see how Pep handles it.

I've said it before but based on nothing but speculation, I reckon Phil is done coming off of the bench. I think he's paid his dues in that regard as well and has quietly been our second-best attacker behind Alvarez all season. Even outperforming him over the last month or so.

There are rumors about Julian or Erling going to Real Madrid next season, so maybe Erling reunites with Jude at Real and Julian gets to shine as a proper striker at City or he goes at Real and shines there also as a striker, Real Madrid is probably the biggest club in the world so I wouldn't say the posibility isn't there

There are rumors about Julian or Erling going to Real Madrid next season, so maybe Erling reunites with Jude at Real and Julian gets to shine as a proper striker at City or he goes at Real and shines there also as a striker, Real Madrid is probably the biggest club in the world so I wouldn't say the posibility isn't there
Rumours is a 1977 Fleetwood Mac album. Don't believe the desperate clickbait shite that is written as most of it has no substance whatsoever.

Lol

I think Julian will benefit a lot more from playing with a guy like Haaland than as an only striker, specially considering how all teams defend against Man City.

It's strange because, other than KDB, he's the only one in the squad I'd trust to see and execute that type of pass. He's done it a few times, shows real awareness and vision of what's going on.

We've seen him a few times on his own, he looks like a lost puppy. His strengths are more attacking-midfielder based IMO rather than being an out and out striker. Needs to be involved in the overall game rather than sit and wait for chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.