19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't bad by any stretch but he's definitely cooled off over the past month.

I'm still unsure why Phil can't play in there every once in a while though.

Very good player but I think he's gone off the boil a bit in the few weeks and become anonymous in some games. Doesn't seem to be playing with the same intensity and fire.

Very good player but I think he's gone off the boil a bit in the few weeks and become anonymous in some games. Doesn't seem to be playing with the same intensity and fire.
He's been switched on and off by Pep in the last few games, he didn't even play last CL game, i think that was a little detrimental to his confidence.

Ineffective in the 1st, but I thought he was much better in the 2nd. Wonderful player overall, one of the best young players in the world, but it wasn't his night.

Seems to have vanished recently. I’d rather have a holding midfielder in games away like this & leave haaland on his own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.