19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
His second goal was a thing of beauty; his first, Grateful Dead level improvisation.
His second goal was indeed brilliant
Reminded me of Tevez for us at Craven cottage few years back when he feigned to shoot with his left made Chris smalling sit down,before rifling the ball home with his right .Smalling joined utd shortly afterwards...

Not a bad medal haul for one year , in no particular order World Cup , World Club Cup , Champs league, Supercup , Premier league and FA Cup , has any player won so many medals in one year ?
One thing is for sure no other player will match or repeat this feat , not even Messi or Fakeronaldo get near Julian's achievements in the space of 12 months , not bad for what a few ,me included was a £15m squad player signing with potential

Not a bad medal haul for one year , in no particular order World Cup , World Club Cup , Champs league, Supercup , Premier league and FA Cup , has any player won so many medals in one year ?
One thing is for sure no other player will match or repeat this feat , not even Messi or Fakeronaldo get near Julian's achievements in the space of 12 months , not bad for what a few ,me included was a £15m squad player signing with potential
Unlikely that anyone will ever have a year like it.

I thought he played well.

Although, I feel for whatever reason he's got a far better reputation for retaining the ball than say, Phil, despite losing it more often.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.