19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobdy here "hates" him, stop being ridiculous.

Football is just like everything else these days. If anyone offers a valid critique, they're 'haters' and must be ignored. That goes for any medium.

Discussion is dead because we've been brainwashed into thinking that it's perfectly fine to dismiss and ignore anything that challenges our preexisting opinion.

Alvarez was great for a long time, he was then utter shite for a while*, recently he's looked back to his best. But nope - you're a 'hater' if you dare put more than two seconds of thought into it.

*Just like what happens to almost all players.

Discussion is dead because we've been brainwashed into thinking that it's perfectly fine to dismiss and ignore anything that challenges our preexisting opinion.
I've not been brainwashed into anything, I'll continue to have my own opinion on whatever subject.

The problem is those that think an opinion of a performance is "hate". If someone has a good game, say so, if someone has a poor game, say so, it's the clowns that say "hate" for everything they don't agree with that are the issue, in all of life sadly, as you say.

I've not been brainwashed into anything, I'll continue to have my own opinion on whatever subject.

The problem is those that think an opinion of a performance is "hate". If someone has a good game, say so, if someone has a poor game, say so, it's the clowns that say "hate" for everything they don't agree with that are the issue, in all of life sadly, as you say.
Read my post again, I'm agreeing with you.

Haters? I bloody love the lad:)
I don't think it's hate but i saw many users complaining about him during his bad streak saying that they never believed Alvarez was good enough to play at ManCity. It's as if some people conveniently keep really quiet when he delivers very good performances and then they show up again as soon as he has a bad game (or a couple of games).

I don't think it's hate but i saw many users complaining about him during his bad streak saying that they never believed Alvarez was good enough to play at ManCity. It's as if some people conveniently keep really quiet when he delivers very good performances and then they show up again as soon as he has a bad game (or a couple of games).
Don’t remember any myself, but many? No you didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.