19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a striker playing in the roaming winger role.

Its a position suited perfectly for Phil but Alvarez will find it harder, but its the best way to play all 3.

He will only get better at it.

I don't agree with the criticism. He works so hard for us, and he needs to start as many matches as possible. I don't care in which position because Julian is always great for us. He will obviously only get better.
I thought he was great. Lost a few balls. Other than that, his intensity, movement and decisions were great.

A great goal and even though it's not his natural position, he never stops running and always leaves it on the pitch.

He's going to be a top player for us.

He reminds me of Jesus but is a better finisher ……..if it wasn’t for the big man he’d be our number one striker without doubt. Quality player only going to improve at such a young age - cannot understand any criticisms of his game. Heads gone

Absolutely superb goal. Not in his favoured position, but obvious why Guardiola is picking him. Far too good to be on the bench. Just need to find a way to get him and Haaland to properly click and we’ll be laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.