19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
My feeling is, Alvarez will regain form soon and will make vital contributions.

He may not be Aguero or Tevez in terms of personality, but i do think his contribution has been at least as good as Tevez (he's still a long way to go to reach Aguero status). Also, keep in mind that both Tevez and Aguero arrived to MC at an older age than Julian, and they had already played in other european clubs when they got here.

You didn't get what I've said, it wasn't a dig against Julian, who knows he might end having a better carreer than both in City and in general.
I would love for him to have Villa, Raul and Muller as role models, I would love for him at the end of his carreer to be in that bracket and have a long succesuful carreer like them while reaching the level of confidence and regularity those had in their peaks.

He is the type of player that developes into a CRACk, that doesn't have that extra pace, power, technique like the two that naturally are associated to him due to nationality and being former City players, but those were BORN CRACKS since a very young age. BTW those type of players also not few times "dammage" their own carreers due to that extra talent/physique that they are born with. The type of traits he has like Muller, Villa, Raul (all different BTW) are from the sort of player that develops their talent due to intelligence and commitment than raw God given talent.

Julian knows that he has to work harder, knows that he doesn't lack anything, but that some aspects are lesser than players like Aguero or Tevez and that it's precisly what makes him so good and what made Muller, Raul and Villa too.

I think that Julian also will improve in his carreer, or at least I hope so, but he is from another breed than the other two fellas, that doesn't have a thing to do with City or his Legacy when he retires, it's just another type of player, that of course has aspects from Kun and Carlos, but doesn't have others that just few players from time to time are born with, so to the very least we have to acknowledge what type of player he is closer to, to ask/demand from him things that are in that realm.

PD: the personality I guess you were reffering to that part where I wish he was more demanding, it wasn't a dig, it was a desire due to the particular enviroment City is in such a heavy rotation scenario.

You didn't get what I've said, it wasn't a dig against Julian, who knows he might end having a better carreer than both in City and in general.
I would love for him to have Villa, Raul and Muller as role models, I would love for him at the end of his carreer to be in that bracket and have a long succesuful carreer like them while reaching the level of confidence and regularity those had in their peaks.

He is the type of player that developes into a CRACk, that doesn't have that extra pace, power, technique like the two that naturally are associated to him due to nationality and being former City players, but those were BORN CRACKS since a very young age. BTW those type of players also not few times "dammage" their own carreers due to that extra talent/physique that they are born with. The type of traits he has like Muller, Villa, Raul (all different BTW) are from the sort of player that develops their talent due to intelligence and commitment than raw God given talent.

Julian knows that he has to work harder, knows that he doesn't lack anything, but that some aspects are lesser than players like Aguero or Tevez and that it's precisly what makes him so good and what made Muller, Raul and Villa too.

I think that Julian also will improve in his carreer, or at least I hope so, but he is from another breed than the other two fellas, that doesn't have a thing to do with City or his Legacy when he retires, it's just another type of player, that of course has aspects from Kun and Carlos, but doesn't have others that just few players from time to time are born with, so to the very least we have to acknowledge what type of player he is closer to, to ask/demand from him things that are in that realm.

PD: the personality I guess you were reffering to that part where I wish he was more demanding, it wasn't a dig, it was a desire due to the particular enviroment City is in such a heavy rotation scenario.
Julian is a born crack. He was known since he was 6 years old, doing interviews and all those things that wonderkids are exposed to because they stand out so much. At age 11, Real Madrid wanted to sign him but couldn't because of age. These things only happen to natural gifted players that display their "specialness" from a very early age.

Starting to actively dislike him as a player although not his fault as he is completely out of position does not have the vision or awareness to be an 8

I don’t see what he’s particularly good at. He should have got the curly finger not Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.