19 | Julian Alvarez - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think you watch City matches if you actually think that
I think that your lack of punctuation matches your match analysis acumen.

KDB's corners are ace almost always.
Silva's are usually pretty good.
Alverez is really proficient at clipping a corner right into the first defender most of the time.

I think that your lack of punctuation matches your match analysis acumen.

KDB's corners are ace almost always.
Silva's are usually pretty good.
Alverez is really proficient at clipping a corner right into the first defender most of the time.
"Alverez", yeah no reason to waste my time with you

Agree. Instead, you should find those who think that Alvarez takes great corners and then... uh, whut? - no one but you seems to think that Alvarez takes decent corners?
You are great at playing mental gymnastics, I will give you that. Never in my post have I claimed that Alvarez takes good corners, so I have no idea what are you waffling about.

You are great at playing mental gymnastics, I will give you that. Never in my post have I claimed that Alvarez takes good corners, so I have no idea what are you waffling about.
>> no one at the club takes good corners at the moment
KDB does, nearly always - as I've stated.
Silva mostly does.
Alvarez seems to put in a good corner by luck once in a while. If the corner is short, he's awesome!!! LOL.

>> no one at the club takes good corners at the moment
KDB does, nearly always - as I've stated.
Silva mostly does.
Alvarez seems to put in a good corner by luck once in a while.
There is a reason nearly the entire squad has been getting rotated taking corners the last few seasons and our corners are shite in general. If Bernardo was as good as you claim, then he would be a regular, right? so why wasn't he? because none of them are good corner takers. De Bruyne has a good cross, but not from set-pieces. Grealish took some decent ones last season, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.