Re: De Jong injury to Ben Arfa

gregblag said:
Blue Mist said:
What the f**k is going on in this forum. gregblag are you on drugs ? The quote I have highlighted is just nonsense, what is this 'whether he got the ball or not' crap. HE GOT THE BALL IT WAS THEREFORE A FAIR TACKLE.
You then go on to say it was an 'ordinary' tackle by Premiership standards but in Europe it would be a different view ? Well hang on just a dogon minute, I thought yesterdays match was in the Premiership, so the tackle that you are referring to as 'ordinary' by Prem. standards deserves a red card. This is a mans game where physical contact takes place, as long as that contact is legal there is no offence committed. I really do despair at times.

What I am saying is that tackles in the Premiership are often dangerous (technically poor) but overlooked because they are 'determined' and 'it's a man's game' etc. I guess I am agreeing with Wenger on this one, that there are too many bad tackles in the Premiership.

I also don't think that recklessly breaking an opponents leg has anything to do with courage.

So are you saying that in your opinion NDJ was reckless ? If that is the case why did the referee not give a) foul b) a red card (if reckless a yellow is not sufficient)
c) why were there no complaints from the Newcastle players at the time. It was a fair challenge, it was not reckless. Who has said that reckless has anything to do with courage ?

-- Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:46 am --

lee-mcfc said:
Lucky Toma said:
I see Zinaldo82 is at it again, winding everyone up and slagging off the lads.I posted some of his previous comments on another thread a few days ago.
I will put them up again now.

I genuinely tried to find one single positive comment about a City player in the first few pages of his post history (stopped at page 9) but the only praise is for Bellamy and Robinho once they had departed and overly effusive prose for anyone who doesnt play for City.
ps Although I was spoilt for choice when it came to his criticism of Ade - the WUM/rag is obsessed with Ade! - I chose a very dubious comment he made that could very easily be considered racist.

Adam johnson another joe cole in the making because someone can do some step overs he is suddenly worthy of a starting place. Ade really rubbish can he even win a header and how weak can someone as big as he is be,this team isn't going anywhere while the likes of barry,vieira,zabaletta,lescott,bridg...

Barry rubbish,one footed wanker,johnson overrated one trick pony and selfish.

he is like adam johnson hides when the going gets tough and starts losing the ball like an amateur footballer.

when you see a manager decide to continuously play rubbish players like barry,vieira,zabaletta and leave players like bellamy on the bench,you know he is afraid to lose.

Kolo is rubbish so i would play boateng at centre back

i mean yaya must be kicking himself at leaving barca because over there he could at least play and enjoy his football but with one footed ***** like barry and co he is having to do more of a defending than he thought he would.

Ade is playing and yet again we are slow,unimaginative out there,he is hiding,can't control a ball properly and is the weakest black man i have ever seen.

Why are people surprised johnson did the exact same thing last year against every teams that had a good enough full back but one that was quick enough to stay with him. He is rather one dimensional for me,just step overs and then nothing,...

Johnson and milner to overrated english players,no real end product,all run around without even noticing their own team mates and we are willing to let go robinho to keep these rubbish.

People can say what they want but really milner is not worth whatever we paid for him,i have very rarely seen a player as clueless as him while on the ball with an opponent running towards him.

Technically milner is just pants,yes he works hard but we are not going to win matches because of his amazing play.

Milner has been rubbish apart from running around like an headless chicken he has done nothing.

milner passing is really poor.

Damn zabaletta will never change.

pal he isn't a city fan he already said that & he said his name means his two fav players "zidane&ronaldo" and he supports man scum so why is he still on this site i do not know

Thanks for clearing that up, what a sad tosser he is. I am a blue and spend too much time on this forum, for a sad rag to keep posting sums him up.

Nice one Lee. I didnt know it was confirmed mate.

Does this mean I can 'bagsy' him as my first rag scalp? I put my original evidence forward last week.

And how does this work now? Does De Niro appear like Jimmy Conway in Goodfellas and say 'Ehhhh you lost your cherry!'.

Get in there! I got myself a rag!! :)

The Fat el Hombre said:
RossyBlue1990 said:
It wasn't until i listened to Stan after the game that i even thought the tackle could have been bad.

Same here. A lot of people have fallen for the dogging wife beaters bullshit though I'm afraid
Including the OP IMO

Lucky Toma said:
Nice one Lee. I didnt know it was confirmed mate.

Does this mean I can 'bagsy' him as my first rag scalp? I put my original evidence forward last week.

And how does this work now? Does De Niro appear like Jimmy Conway in Goodfellas and say 'Ehhhh you lost your cherry!'.

Get in there! I got myself a rag!! :)

Either that or a load of so called City fans call you a sad **** for going through his posts and leave the poor rag alone. Which is what I got when I outed a rag.
Well played LT, there's far too many fucking rags posing as blues on here.

it wasn't confirmed on here

i was on justintv watching ssn and his same username came up (on chat) and i asked is he a member on here and he said yes but doesn't support manchester city

so whatever he says on here just ignore him he is a wum

If Hatem Ben Arfa's leg hadn't been broken in that tackle then you would have seen the pundits after the match praising De Jong once again and showing highlights of him stopping the main threats to City's goal.

God speed in the lads recovery, but, at the end of the day football is a tough contact sport, we've seen this all before and 100 times worse. Those players know exactly what to axpect when they go into those 50/50 challenges. You're either in or you're out.

Also I believe De Jong is on the back end of much scrutiny folling his tackle on Alonso in the World Cup final. Everyone knows he's a tackler and I think those one eyed critics out there are using him as an easy target.

Careful 'cause Nigel will probably come to your house, tackle down your door and then you!

Must admit when I first saw it, it didn't look too bad a tackle - not compared to many you see.

But De Jong is making a bit of a name for himself and he could do with keeping out of the spot light for a bit. Otherwise he's gonna either get a serious suspension or someone will give him a dose of his own medicine and take him out. There's always someone dirtier or harder just around the corner.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.