Re: De Jong injury to Ben Arfa

lee-mcfc said:
it wasn't confirmed on here

i was on justintv watching ssn and his same username came up (on chat) and i asked is he a member on here and he said yes but doesn't support manchester city

so whatever he says on here just ignore him he is a wum

Ah, well in fairness we should share the scalp then haha Fine work kidda.

Stony, cheers mate. The real sad ****s are the plastic rag cnuts who come onto a City forum and pretend to be a blue.
I reckon Ric puts a disclaimer up for when someone first registers........
'I, the undersigned, agree that United are scum and their 'fans' are glory-hunters with a below-average knowledge of football'
A simple box to tick alongside this allows them onto the site.
If they're prepared to do that then God help em.

HellasLEAF said:
I love De Jong, I like that he plays hard and with passion but that was a terrible, needless, reckless tackle. I think he should definitely be suspended.

Might want to try being a little less obvious.

ste.sully said:
I'm ******* sick of people whinging about injuries and "unfair" tackles like sissys. Football is a contact sport, injuries are part and parcel of the game, GET OVER IT.

It was just unfortunate that Ben Arfa's trailing leg was caught, nothing malicious in it at all, just unfortunate. I wish the lad a full recovery, sooner hopefully.

Now shut up and stop whining like that French moaner Wenger again "tackles" being "illegal". Go and play cricket, golf or tennis if you don't like

wouldnt of even be looked at in the 1970s horror tackles

ben arfa was reckless to make himself injury he wanted a foul so he position himself to be fouled.i really think de jong got the ball and well tackle too,i understand anymore if we are women or men anymore coz everything is afraid to tackle these days is like a menace of not being going for rags.early days of footy was fun u can use ur dribbling skills to skip past a tackle like that because he wanted a foul he made himself to be tackled like that to me he was reckless.is unfortunate to be injured like that.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
HellasLEAF said:
? about what.

Being a cock????

how am I being a cock. I'm talking about that tackle, why not make a real statement, instead of just calling people pussies when talking about tackles. I'm sorry, I don't care that he's a City player, I call it like I see it. De Jong went clean through his standing leg full force. He's not stupid, he tackles for a living he knew he would cause injury there and didn't care. it was reckless, that player's leg is completely messed up and is out for 6 months. what if that was David Silva?? I would be furious and demanding action against their player.

that's my opinion, I don't care if you agree or not.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
HellasLEAF said:
? about what.

Being a cock????

Just nearly pissed my pants laughing at that at work.

I still dont think it was a bad tackle, as for being a needless one. He went in hard (but fair in my opinion) hes gone in to set the tone for the game. was unfortunate that he got injured and wouldnt wish any player to get injured but these things happen.

On another point how transparent are some of the posters on here seems like more rags than blues at times, sad bastards

HellasLEAF said:
Sam Eto's P45 said:
Being a cock????

how am I being a cock. I'm talking about that tackle, why not make a real statement, instead of just calling people pussies when talking about tackles. I'm sorry, I don't care that he's a City player, I call it like I see it. De Jong went clean through his standing leg full force. He's not stupid, he tackles for a living he knew he would cause injury there and didn't care. it was reckless, that player's leg is completely messed up and is out for 6 months. what if that was David Silva?? I would be furious and demanding action against their player.

that's my opinion, I don't care if you agree or not.

And I don't care what you think you are a COCK. How can you sat at home/at the match decide that NDJ knew he would cause injury ? What you are saying amounts to a deliberate assault so lets get the police involved ........ Cock.

Egyptian said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Clearly a 50/50 ball - just bad luck for the lad that he tried to pull out - if he´d been as commited as De Jong he would have been ok

50/50? How the fuck is this a 50/50???

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlyfmgvqeXU[/youtube]
Because the ball was there to be won by either player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.