Re: De Jong injury to Ben Arfa

Not too sure myself why NDJ even has a reputation, has he ever been sent off? I know he hasn't for City or Holland. He tackles hard and fair.
I personally don't think it will affect Nigel in anyway, he will be just fine, and I can't wait to see him playing at Eastlands against the biggest bunch of sissy moaners in the prem, he will relish playing Arsenal.
On this Ben Arfa debate/topic how come nobody has taken into account the weather conditions? NDJ slid in to win the ball, his momentum took him into Ben Arfa and he used his experience to make sure if somebody got hurt it wasn't going to be him, there was about 6'' of water falling every hour on Sunday, My game was called off 4 miles away due to the conditions being too dangerous!
I commend NDJ on his sprit and will to win, (he must now no longer be considered a mercenary by the media), and hope he continues to tackle with the same determination and vigour.
I also wish Ben Arfa all the very best, I have broken legs and I have had my leg broken on a football field and neither are nice, obviously the latter is worse, so get well soon Hatem, all the best from a true blue!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Your moral outrage is a bit rich when you have the premier league's leading convicted scumbag in your first team. We get rid of them, you worship them.

spot on mate. although you're obviously referring to joey barton newcastle have an even bigger on-field thug in danny guthrie. let's not forget this 'challenge' from only 2 years ago that broke craig fagan's leg.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C_YyMKzTXU[/youtube]

Egyptian said:
Dubai Blue said:
You'll look like a right gimp if he comes out and says there was nothing wrong with it and he has no hard feelings.

Then i could only hope he has a speedy recovery and a successful career wherever he choose to play. I'm already considering to stop watching the EPL because of some of the things that is happening on the pitch. Not everyone's coup of tea i guess.

WOW !!
I guess it will be difficult for me to sleep over the next few fooking nights,knowing that you will be tuning into Egyptian Cultural Football and not the PL.
Good luck, now swivel !!

Who can find odds on de Jong getting sent off against Blackpool?

Egyptian said:
Dubai Blue said:
You'll look like a right gimp if he comes out and says there was nothing wrong with it and he has no hard feelings.

Then i could only hope he has a speedy recovery and a successful career wherever he choose to play. I'm already considering to stop watching the EPL because of some of the things that is happening on the pitch. Not everyone's coup of tea i guess.

anyone who refers to the premier league as the 'epl' can only be watching it from his armchair. i take it that stopping watching it presumably means flicking over to jeremy kyle.

Egyptian said:
Dubai Blue said:

Fucking EPL? FFS. Please do stop watching.

Egyptian said:
Dubai Blue said:

This is probably better for you. Be careful though, you might get a splinter

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZjLATAUwao[/youtube]

Egyptian said:
Dubai Blue said:

Probably best you start watching competative knitting or stamp collecting, the "EPL" (**shakes head**) is probably a bit rough for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.