Re: De Jong injury to Ben Arfa

ChesterRdBlue said:
I thought it looked a good tackle at the time, but my eyes aren't the best especially when the the ball is up the other end. So feared the worse when I got in the car and had the misfortune of listening to talksport, after seeing it again, it definitely was a good tackle and bad luck for Ben Arfa. That for me is how you win a tackle, committed, determined and not looking to hurt anyone.

Stan Collymore is and always will be a ****. Fantastic commentary by Pleat as ever on that clip aswell, wanker.

collymore knows more about tackles in car parks late at night than on the football pitch these days.

I lost all my respect to Nigel.

That's all.

i sit in 102 so this was right infront of me. At the time i thought it was a hard but fair and i still stand by that after seeing a replay. Its unlucky that Ben Arfa has a nasty injury but things like this happen. He didn't even realise he was badly injured at first (probably cos of adrenaline).

If it was that bad then the ref would've flung out as red, he felt it didn't even warrant a free kick, this decision being influenced by his assistant who was directly infront of the challenge. That to me ended the case, unlucky for ben arfa but just another challenge.

Fair tackle says KK and most other ex-pros. Looked it to me too. Just unfortunate. Poor lad.

But no doubt the rag medja will not miss a chance to do some NDJ/ City bashing anyway. Nobheads.

Carlos91 said:

That's all.
If you want to see a non-contact sport, go and watch basketball or something. The challenge was not malicious.

It's a contact sport, accidents will happen, people will get hurt, looked a fair enough tackle to me

Halfpenny said:
Carlos91 said:

That's all.
If you want to see a non-contact sport, go and watch basketball or something. The challenge was not malicious.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUVPRPRx8F4[/youtube]

Have fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.