2 Broke Girls

Feed-The-Goat said:
hilts said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Which was what exactly? If your talking about the spat with the Smart fucker, im sure i say for a few who seen it, that there was no malice in him saying he wonders if a certain poster would do on the board face to face at a piss up.

well i saw it as a threat and you would have to be blinkered not to see it as such, just my opnion

Or maybe you seen it as that due to you having a spat with him earlier and not liking it.

There was no threat.

you misunderstand me, i dont have a problem wth him or you for that matter, my feelings are some feel like they are a hierarchy on here, ive been here a while and it doesnt bother me that much tonight i said what i felt that is all, i must have read hundreds of his posts over the years if i was going to stalk him i would have done it years ago

if people want to play the popular big un then see their arse when someone says something they dont like thats up to them, has to who the hell am i, i am a poster on bluemoon just like everyone else, if i dont make threads about having a shit or refer to myself in the third person so what

call me boring, a stalker or question who i am i dont care enough to get personal

andyhinch said:
Blue Smarties said:
PM's are a murky underworld FTG, sadly for GQ moderators have access to that underworld.
I didn't know that fuck but wtf has he said he's going round his house with a tea towel I've had worse Vegemite been on the wind up from day one
Considering he claimed to have access to a house address (be it a current or previous) I presume any threat of violence is somewhat escalated.

Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:
Blue Smarties said:
PM's are a murky underworld FTG, sadly for GQ moderators have access to that underworld.
I didn't know that fuck but wtf has he said he's going round his house with a tea towel I've had worse Vegemite been on the wind up from day one
Considering he claimed to have access to a house address (be it a current or previous) I presume any threat of violence is somewhat escalated.

Would these supposed threats have happened if you wouldn't have baited him countless times.

No innocent parties in this.

So, I sat through heart break in the Euros AND missed some pretty serious stuff on here?

I am disappoint.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:

Would these supposed threats have happened if you wouldn't have baited him countless times.

No innocent parties in this.
He's made previous threats which went ignored.

Blue Smarties said:
andyhinch said:
Blue Smarties said:

I obviously missed all of this, was it you address he was referring to? I know he was talking about mine earlier which is a long standing joke between us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.