#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOTM imo. He has to be one of the best ATHLETES England has ever seen.. I'm convinced he could have been a professional athlete of 1 or 2 other sports. He's just built different.
Spot on mate, he could have, he's an elite athlete with elite genetics, the stuff Olympians are made of, he's got years left at full back and if he can make the transition to the right side of a back 3 or even the right side hand side of a centre back pairing, he'll have another couple.

Been critical of walked in the past
But this season he has been amazing
Ever since England dropped him he has been phenomenal

Sterling probably shades it for MOTM but Walker is an absolute machine.

I think people take it for granted how good he is defensively and I doubt anyone relishes the chance to face up against him because they're essentially relying on him to have a lapse of concentration. Otherwise he's out-muscling you and beating you for pace every single time.

Love those moments when you think "oh shit, they're through" and Kyle comes screaming down the pitch and comes away with it easily.

Sterling probably shades it for MOTM but Walker is an absolute machine.

I think people take it for granted how good he is defensively and I doubt anyone relishes the chance to face up against him because they're essentially relying on him to have a lapse of concentration. Otherwise he's out-muscling you and beating you for pace every single time.

Love those moments when you think "oh shit, they're through" and Kyle comes screaming down the pitch and comes away with it easily.
Opposition have a 5 yard head start and he just comes through like a bustlier version of Bolt to win the ball.

Sat watching it last night with a United fan and he was purring over Walker and just how fast he was, no one is beating him the guy is rapid and offers us so much cover at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.