#2 | Kyle Walker - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker has been in excellent form throughout the Euros and imo is one of the best RB's in the League. Just remembered what Keane said about Kyle earlier in the season that he is an absolute car crash of a player. Humble pie being suitably served to the thug

Walker has been in excellent form throughout the Euros and imo is one of the best RB's in the League. Just remembered what Keane said about Kyle earlier in the season that he is an absolute car crash of a player. Humble pie being suitably served to the thug

Makes a change from Keane being left red faced after vigorously tugging off a dog

Gary Neville finally gave Walker his due after the game. He said they'd talked a lot about Shaw being outstanding in the tournament but Kyle Walker has been "absolutely brilliant" at right fullback, mainly in terms of his defensive work.

I'm sure his performances will be highlighted before the Final given how important his matchup vs Insigne/Chiesa will be to the outcome.

I was talking to a guy this week.. He is a very close personal friend of Alex Ferguson. Ferguson told him Walker is the most important player to England for him.

I am certain the Dane's gave up chasing him; it was inevitable to them that it was a pointless exercise.

Twice in the first half they had the opportunity to counter, but Kyle snuffed it out with consummate ease.

His recovery pace is almost cartoonish.

England has some pretty good rightbacks, but Walker is the best of the lot - by a fuckin distance.

Last edited:
I am certain the Dane's gave up chasing him; it was inevitable to them that it was a pointless exercise.

Twice in the first half they had the opportunity to counter, but Kyle snuffed it it with consummate ease.

His recovery pace is almost cartoonish.

England has some pretty good rightback, but Walker is the best of the lot - by a fuckin distance.

He’s a physical freak. When ever City play a top team and that team has a quality left sided player, I don’t worry as nothing is getting past him. A fast winger coming up against an even faster fullback must be a huge physiological blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.