2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made Ronaldo look his age in the first few minutes and never looked anything but his usual impervious best after. I hope he can carry on well into his 30's because our game will have to change entirely without him, there's no replacing him. I'm convinced he was made in a lab because he's not natural.

Last edited:
Made Ronaldo look his age in the first few minutes and never looked anything but his usual impervious best after. I hope he can carry on well into his 30's because our game will have to change entirely without him, there's no replacing him. I'm convinced he was made in a lab because he's not natural.

We need to clone his gene, make it 11 man squad and watch a genetic freak clone of him running around on whole pitch.

Sancho took somebody on down our right in the second half, looked up, saw the next man was Walker then turned back and passed it to Maguire. It’s shit like that which makes him invaluable. Wingers are shit scared of him.

Rashford - fresh off the bench - then tried it later on and was shrugged aside.

Sancho took somebody on down our right in the second half, looked up, saw the next man was Walker then turned back and passed it to Maguire. It’s shit like that which makes him invaluable. Wingers are shit scared of him.

Rashford - fresh off the bench - then tried it later on and was shrugged aside.
There's a growing list of wingers that have been completely neutralised by Walker.

He's a different style of defender but he's developing that Ashley Cole like aura where attacking players just don't bother with him.

Mbappé is still the most satisfying one to see struggle against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.