He swipes right on Tinder
Better lock up the wife

And crowd of the Ethiad
Rise to their feet
As he sets off like a train
Best right back in the world
Kyle Walker's his name.

I'll get my coat.
Haha that’s not a bad effort at all mate, I’ve seen a lot worse on here that’s for sure

Genuinely who’s a better right back?

Nobody is as strong defensively in world football. Cancelo and Trent Alex Arnold are better going forward but not back. Cancelo is better than TAA overall.
Reece James looks like he will be the best RB for quite a while.

Whilst Walker is still able, Alexander Arnold shouldn’t be in the England squad.

I was definitely in the minority of people who was questioning why we gave him an extension at his age but wow has he proven me wrong. Looks like he's hardly lost a step. Neymar shit his pants when he was 1v1 with the beast.

Reece James looks like he will be the best RB for quite a while.

Whilst Walker is still able, Alexander Arnold shouldn’t be in the England squad.
Not right now he’s he’s not though.

Arnold is 3rd choice for me, he offers something different going forward like cancelo does and is ahead of Trippier.

For City? None, he is the best possible RB. But for me, the best player is the one that most teams(independently of the way they play) would like to have. And I think more managers would prefer Reece James and probably TAA and Hakimi(maybe?).

But this is why we are the best team in Europe, because Pep maximizes each player to the way we play. I don't care if Walker is the best RB or not, or if we have a top 10 player in the world or not, we have the best team and that's all that matters.
There’s no way other managers want Trent AA over Walker, the former is 4th choice for England, in terms of Southgate’s decision and only just got on the plane due to injuries.

Don’t know enough about Hakimi but Reece James isn’t yet walkers level either but what RJ and TAA have is years on Walker and likely will progress to a higher level by the time they are in their prime.

Nope. Needs one.

You’ll Never Walks Alone. Has that been done?
Something really simple which can just be repeated like (and to the tune of Afternoon Delight):

Kyle Walker's in flight da dum da dum
Makes Mbappe look shite ohhhh
Makes Mbappe look shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.