2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not the best RB in the world, he's not our best player by far, but I think he is our most important player (above Foden, KDB, Dias, Bernardo and even Rodri). No one and I mean no one can beat him in 1v1 or in counterattacks (something we are likely to suffer for the way we play).

Mbappe on the counter looked at him and didn’t fancy it, he is already in players heads before they even come up against him
Genuinely think Mbappé is terrified of Walker. Not sure why Walker isn’t seen as scary in terms of pace as he has it in bucketloads coupled with his strength. An athletic beast all round

He's not the best RB in the world, he's not our best player by far, but I think he is our most important player (above Foden, KDB, Dias, Bernardo and even Rodri). No one and I mean no one can beat him in 1v1 or in counterattacks (something we are likely to suffer for the way we play).
Genuinely who’s a better right back?

Nobody is as strong defensively in world football. Cancelo and Trent Alex Arnold are better going forward but not back. Cancelo is better than TAA overall.

Mbappe went to run him, realised it was Walker shit himself and lost it, his reputation alone is enough to make the world's best attackers crumble. He fucking relishes facing the best. Irreplaceable.

Best all round right back at the moment , attacking , defending masterclass against PSG , Mbappe didnt fancy it when he had the chance to go round him , at 31 he doesnt appear to be slowing down , like a fine wine getting better with age.

I don’t watch enough European football to know for certain but surely Kyle is the best right back in Europe. Certainly he’s been the best in the PL since we signed him.

It’s an absolute privilege to watch a guy like him who’s at the peak of his powers and who knows he is, you can almost see the confidence oozing from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.