2 | Kyle Walker - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not just the best right back in the world he's one of the best players in the world. The bloke is absolutely class and is as important a signing as David, Serg and Yaya were.

He'll retire here and go down as a club legend. I think he's brilliant. Fucking brilliant.

He's not just the best right back in the world he's one of the best players in the world. The bloke is absolutely class and is as important a signing as David, Serg and Yaya were.

He'll retire here and go down as a club legend. I think he's brilliant. Fucking brilliant.
Does he have a song ? He’s hugely appreciated by the fans but it’d be nice for the whole ground to sing his name every once in a while just to show him we love him.

Genuinely who’s a better right back?

Nobody is as strong defensively in world football. Cancelo and Trent Alex Arnold are better going forward but not back. Cancelo is better than TAA overall.
For City? None, he is the best possible RB. But for me, the best player is the one that most teams(independently of the way they play) would like to have. And I think more managers would prefer Reece James and probably TAA and Hakimi(maybe?).

But this is why we are the best team in Europe, because Pep maximizes each player to the way we play. I don't care if Walker is the best RB or not, or if we have a top 10 player in the world or not, we have the best team and that's all that matters.

Bet he's up there with our best players over the last decade for consistency over such a long period.
Don't think he's had a below average season since he signed and seems to be getting better with age.

Bet he's up there with our best players over the last decade for consistency over such a long period.
Don't think he's had a below average season since he signed and seems to be getting better with age.
I think this season has been his best by far. His brain seems to be really in gear at the moment.
His speed is now legendary, so good that attackers aren't even taking him on now.

Does he have a song ? He’s hugely appreciated by the fans but it’d be nice for the whole ground to sing his name every once in a while just to show him we love him.

To the Pogues

He's handsome
He's pretty
Right back of Man City
He'll beat you for pace
Then he'll beat you some more

He plays killer passes
And shags all the brasses
He swipes right on Tinder
Better lock up the wife

And crowd of the Ethiad
Rise to their feet
As he sets off like a train
Best right back in the world
Kyle Walker's his name.

I'll get my coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.