2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr brain fart appears to be on the decline it seems, id like to see wilson esbrand and lewis get more minutes. Wouldnt surprise me if its his last season at the club, been a great servant but fuck me does he cost us and im getting a bit sick of it in all truth

We missing RB overlaps ,and crosses , dont know if that is on Pep command , but when he had a chance to cross, he just playes ball in the middle...

It will always be the case that the more technically gifted players we assemble, the weaker certain hitherto stalwarts will appear. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they have become bad players, just that their lack of technique is more exposed and they become the subject of greater scrutiny.

Kyle is slowly starting his decline, move into CB in the future if he want to stay.
Hope it has somthing to do with his positioning but he is rapidly becoming a massive liability this season and it’s getting to the he point that I’d rather have Lewis in the squad .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.