2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good start to this season from the otherwise reliable and consistent Kyle. He seems to have lost some pace, which is the one feature that makes him exceptional.

Denying Haaland our first goal yesterday was one of the most monumental brain farts I have ever witnessed, right up there with Foden's ego-blunder a few weeks ago.
His long range passing seems to be a bit sloppy as well, all though he never was the most accurate of the lot.

Hopefully the reason for his poor start will soon be fixed, but if this is what we can expect from him in the future, well then I am worried.
And he should be as well.

He had to be one of the most brain dead players we have. His speed has got him out of the trouble his decision making has got him into for a decade…until now.

I’d fancied him for years over any number of other choices as England RB, but the cracks in his performances get ever wider the more you ask of him.

Lastly, he is the last player in the team who should be hitting 60-70 yard cross field passes. For a team with 95% passing efficiency, 4% of the decrement has to be his long passes!

(Apologies to @Matt the Giant above. I literally posted basically the same posts as you within seconds of yours.)

He had to be one of the most brain dead players we have. His speed has got him out of the trouble his decision making has got him into for a decade…until now.

I’d fancied him for years over any number of other choices as England RB, but the cracks in his performances get ever wider the more you ask of him.

Lastly, he is the last player in the team who should be hitting 60-70 yard cross field passes. For a team with 95% passing efficiency, 4% of the decrement has to be his long passes!

(Apologies to @Matt the Giant above. I literally posted basically the same posts as you within seconds of yours.)
No need to apologize, bud!

It's worth repeating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.