2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete liability at the moment. He's in the side for his pace defensively yet hes rarely in a position to even use it.

Too far up the pitch too often offering nothing in attack anyway and then jogging back in transition, if he's doing that, what's the point?

First half there was at least 2 times I recall that they broke down his side and he was the last man to get back over the halfway line after Haaland nevermind get back in a position to defend. Rest of the back 4 played pretty well overall today, he was the weak link. He's supposed to be the reliable dependable one. Do your fucking role and stop thinking you can do more.

Do we know if he's in the bad body language gang, or if he's struggling to return from his injuries?

Incredibly disappointing if it is an attitude problem considering his seniority within the squad.

But a real worry if it's his fitness, those injuries have been stacking up over the past few months.

Do we know if he's in the bad body language gang, or if he's struggling to return from his injuries?

Incredibly disappointing if it is an attitude problem considering his seniority within the squad.

But a real worry if it's his fitness, those injuries have been stacking up over the past few months.

Walker doesn't come across as that type of person tbh, he has had some shit injuries one after another and he is so reliant on his physical abilities it's just been unlucky. We would have been in a champions league final again if he had been fit.

No idea, but it could just be that Rico offers something Kyle doesn’t. Plus with cancelo out of favour that leaves Rico as the only viable option for inverted full back.

The main takeaway from the Why Always Us podcast this week for me was that things with Walker aren’t far off the Cancelo levels in the “locker room”

The main takeaway from the Why Always Us podcast this week for me was that things with Walker aren’t far off the Cancelo levels in the “locker room”

Keep him on the same team as Rico in training - I imagine him being left out for him might lead to a few firm challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.