2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
His pace is key with the way we play Stones now. That whole system does not work with Kyles pace to defend the counter attack. He will be right for Saturday.

In his post-match interview on the US coverage, he said that Pep had asked him to speak to the players before the game, and Kyle said to them "my dream is in your hands." He spoke really thoughtfully about what the win meant. Impressive guy.

Also Jack had just finished being interviewed by Thierry Henry and asked Henry whether he could have taken on Kyle on his prime, it was a nice moment. Real shame Carragher was on the coverage as Henry and Micah were in great form speaking to the lads. Rodders dropped an F-bomb too haha

Also I believe this is the first of Pep's 7 finals at City that Kyle hasn't started.

Hopefully a load of bollocks

Amazing that last years we seem to have a bunch of unhappy players about their playing time.
Don't really care though as it clearly works. Works perfectly in fact!

I am a bit sad and makes me wonder though about how they want to play all the time(as Walker for example had played a lot this year) and if they do not, then they will go and risk getting out of a team that gives them countless trophies just to play more.

Or maybe this is just crappy rumors about Walker.

Walker has been a fantastic signing, but we all know he is prone to the odd brainfart. On saying that he was excellent in the semi final against Madrid when he did a very good job against Viniscus. So if he is to leave I wish him all the best and enjoy your bunga bunga party's wherever you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.