2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three possibilities from here, then -

He proves Pep wrong.
Or Pep changes the system.
Or he's gone.

With walkers age I’d expect be want a move come the summer if he can’t get in the side because of our system

We have a better player in the RB position now.
we haven't got a RB or LB at the minute, that is Peps point, we are playing 3 at the back, with Stones doing similar to what Pep had Lahm do at Bayern

this is why Cancelo was a waste of time as he was shite as a flat full back or an inverted one and why Kyle atm isn't getting games when we use this system.

As a stright RB in a 4 at the back Walker is still first choice over Stones

i think phillips could do that role,the inverted full back stepping into dm, i believe from what pep was saying rico was a dm before he went to right back, maybe that's why he looks so comfortable when he plays.

His off the pitch antics won’t have helped him. In the media, Pep will make it out to be entirely tactical but I think in reality, it’s only partly. It’s just one of several things that are resulting in Walker’s minutes being limited. It’s clear he was a ‘happy flower’ at the start of the season, then he’s fucked up off the pitch, plus we’ve changed our shape. All of it together means his future is uncertain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.