2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some people haven't got over his cock yet.

Pep didn't give a shit about Mendy being accused of rape so I highly doubt what Walker did crossed a line for him.

Sheffield United can't afford his wages but for some reason people on here keep talking it up as a potential move.

Seven seasons of Pep and people still act like players don't constantly get left out for a bit before being brought back in.
Different narrative in here sometimes.

Will probably start against Bayern he'll be needed.
Possibly to nullify Sane/Coman, but he's hardly played, it would have been good to see him get more minutes in the RCB role, we could then compare his performances with Akanji's who i think is defensively/positionally is weak Bayern will target him. If Walker cant get in infront of Akanji his days are probably numbered at City.

It is bad timing from Pep with what has been said,some bloody big games ahead between now and end of season,and is surely going to be needed more than he thinks,so the timing is fucking awful for this to come out,speculation will have started immediately,a distraction we don't need at present.

As you say though as for the future,no idea,but it seems pretty obvious now he will end up being surplus to requirements,maybe as soon as this summer.
I think Pep maybe using abit of subterfuge..

It is bad timing from Pep with what has been said,some bloody big games ahead between now and end of season,and is surely going to be needed more than he thinks,so the timing is fucking awful for this to come out,speculation will have started immediately,a distraction we don't need at present.

As you say though as for the future,no idea,but it seems pretty obvious now he will end up being surplus to requirements,maybe as soon as this summer.
I think its the perfect time for Pep to say it, he's clearly looking for a reaction which means he's considering bringing Walker back into contention. He did the same thing with Kdb, Foden and Mahrez and they all improved.

I think its the perfect time for Pep to say it, he's clearly looking for a reaction which means he's considering bringing Walker back into contention. He did the same thing with Kdb, Foden and Mahrez and they all improved.

Difference here though,it's not that Walker has been shit when he's played,Pep is saying that unfortunately he can't play the system he is trying,the 3 you mention in your response were playing fucking awfully bad when they did get a game,and a kick up their arses seemed to work.

This is a different scenario altogether

He’s burnt toast. Clearly the last tabloid splash was one too many for Pep and he’s right. Appalling example for the young players and for the club. He plays for City, not some two Bob club where shits and giggles trump professionalism. Thanks for the memories Kyle but you’re a thick …

He’s burnt toast. Clearly the last tabloid splash was one too many for Pep and he’s right. Appalling example for the young players and for the club. He plays for City, not some two Bob club where shits and giggles trump professionalism. Thanks for the memories Kyle but you’re a thick …

i defo think there is an element of that mate and its not the first time Kyle has been a naughty boy at the club either? I also think though that Pep needs to evolve the system again and has a plan and Walker is just like what Pep says isnt clever or able enough to do it? Added to his age then if Sheffield United get promoted this season he will be sold to them for £10-15m and enjoy the trophies you won that you wouldnt have got at the Spuds.

i defo think there is an element of that mate and its not the first time Kyle has been a naughty boy at the club either? I also think though that Pep needs to evolve the system again and has a plan and Walker is just like what Pep says isnt clever or able enough to do it? Added to his age then if Sheffield United get promoted this season he will be sold to them for £10-15m and enjoy the trophies you won that you wouldnt have got at the Spuds.

There’s definitely a system element to it. But Pep is the best teacher around and he has proven loads of times he can teach old dogs new tricks. Kyle has been drummed out since he landed in the papers with his cock out. Seems very very obvious to me. And the blunt manner with which he spoke yesterday wasn’t like the stuff he’s said about Kev or other players. He literally said “no he can’t do it.” That’s way way more damning than anything I’ve seen him say about a first team player from a footballing pov.

There’s definitely a system element to it. But Pep is the best teacher around and he has proven loads of times he can teach old dogs new tricks. Kyle has been drummed out since he landed in the papers with his cock out. Seems very very obvious to me. And the blunt manner with which he spoke yesterday wasn’t like the stuff he’s said about Kev or other players. He literally said “no he can’t do it.” That’s way way more damning than anything I’ve seen him say about a first team player from a footballing pov.

Yes it is. It seems to me designed to be humiliating. It seems to me to be saying "Find another club, pal.”
I've got no idea whatsoever whether it was about him getting his cock out, though. Nobody knows that. Doesn't matter, actually. I believe he's no longer in his plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.