2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some people haven't got over his cock yet.

Pep didn't give a shit about Mendy being accused of rape so I highly doubt what Walker did crossed a line for him.

Sheffield United can't afford his wages but for some reason people on here keep talking it up as a potential move.

Seven seasons of Pep and people still act like players don't constantly get left out for a bit before being brought back in.

Theres no way Walker will be leaving, hes still got a crucial part to play. Most games we won't be able to play the 3atb.

Pep didn't give a shit about Mendy being accused of rape so I highly doubt what Walker did crossed a line for him.

Sheffield United can't afford his wages but for some reason people on here keep talking it up as a potential move.

Seven seasons of Pep and people still act like players don't constantly get left out for a bit before being brought back in.

Well as much as you are singing his praises,the reality is he ain't getting any younger and his time at City will be over sooner than you think I'm afraid as well

Massive public slap down from Pep, either for the cock thing or Kyle moaning, which either brings Walker back in line or sees him leave. In pep I trust, when it comes to player management.

Well as much as you are singing his praises,the reality is he ain't getting any younger and his time at City will be over sooner than you think I'm afraid as well

I just know what his value is as a player at present. He might not feature in the side much at the moment but we will definitely be calling on him when his skills are needed.

As for the future, I have no idea. But I'd be very surprised if we were trying to push him out the door given our other priorities.

Lol

With walkers age I’d expect be want a move come the summer if he can’t get in the side because of our system

I see it very similarly. It's one thing to be twenty-five, and be told to be patient. It's another to be thirty-two. Also, I have to wonder sometimes about Pep's use of the English language. Did he really say “To play inside you have to make educated movements”? Now he may be right — Walker will never have Stones's passing range or his vision. But by God, I wouldn't have said that in public. It's downright humiliating, coming from your manager.
I think with the emergence of Rico, and Stones's form, it means Kyle will be gone. Perhaps it's not such a bad thing. Every team needs a shake-up before they stop winning titles. I hate the man, but this is one thing Ferguson understood. Zin gone, Gabby gone, Raz gone, Cancelo most probably gone, maybe Gundo and Bernardo, maybe Kyle.
Perhaps having signed a new contract, Pep is quite consciously preparing a new team to hand on to his successor.

I just know what his value is as a player at present. He might not feature in the side much at the moment but we will definitely be calling on him when his skills are needed.

As for the future, I have no idea. But I'd be very surprised if we were trying to push him out the door given our other priorities.

It is bad timing from Pep with what has been said,some bloody big games ahead between now and end of season,and is surely going to be needed more than he thinks,so the timing is fucking awful for this to come out,speculation will have started immediately,a distraction we don't need at present.

As you say though as for the future,no idea,but it seems pretty obvious now he will end up being surplus to requirements,maybe as soon as this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.