2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the greatest of tests against a poor Forest attack,but he looked far more comfortable in an orthodox system where he wasn't being required to perform a role he lacks the ability to.

Or is that a foolish assessment....? pmsl

Looked much better in his usual position. Hopefully we have seen the last of him in the inverted FB position

Had a couple of games in a new position with different expectations and wasn't great. No big deal. Doesn't detract from what we know he's all about and has proven time and time again for us over the last 5 years or so.
He's still one of our most important players, we shouldn't lose sight of that.

Looked much better in his usual position. Hopefully we have seen the last of him in the inverted FB position
I dont think he played his usual position. Looked to me he was in the middle again for most of the build up. Wasnt tested at all so came out well. The problem is when teams isolate him and push a fast winger wide like newcastle did with Joelinton and ASM, so for the most part he should be fine. Top test will be if Pep plays him in that role v Arsenal or Liverpool who have the wingers.

Had a couple of games in a new position with different expectations and wasn't great. No big deal. Doesn't detract from what we know he's all about and has proven time and time again for us over the last 5 years or so.
He's still one of our most important players, we shouldn't lose sight of that.
he plays better at CB than inverted RB if he needs a second position.

I dont think he played his usual position. Looked to me he was in the middle again for most of the build up. Wasnt tested at all so came out well. The problem is when teams isolate him and push a fast winger wide like newcastle did with Joelinton and ASM, so for the most part he should be fine. Top test will be if Pep plays him in that role v Arsenal or Liverpool who have the wingers.
Think you and I watched different games

Kyle is a legend for me, but he needs to remember that he is the reason for our last failure in UCL, until we hopefully win it because of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.