2 | Kyle Walker - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite happy with the prospect of Cancelo (RB) and Gomez (LB) while Walker gets fit again and sorts his napper out. No need to rush him back. His new role as part-time CM either doesn't suit him, or hasn't clicked yet.

I hope to fuck he's back for Saturday against Spurs. They're lethal on the counter and presuming Pep will stick to his guns and play the high line against them for the 17th game running, we'll need some blistering pace.

Quite happy with the prospect of Cancelo (RB) and Gomez (LB) while Walker gets fit again and sorts his napper out. No need to rush him back. His new role as part-time CM either doesn't suit him, or hasn't clicked yet.
I don't think Kyle likes it at all...

His downfall has begun. I think it's his last season that he could play regularly. We need to invest some money in summer to find a fresh and young RB.
Sadly agree, a wonderful player but that incredible pace is fading and he is looking ragged, hopefully we get him on the magic smoothies and he will regain his powers ;)

Not the first or last player to be written off prematurely.
Still got a big role to play in our continued success I reckon. Its just good to see we've got what looks like a couple more decent options if he's out for any period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.