2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So because he's been unfaithful he cant be captain lol?
No, because, as Club Captain, his actions reflect on more than just himself. He is a representative of men and his actions do not speak to that responsibility.

In addition, he has maintained a public stance on the issue at a time when it appeared to be affecting his professional performances.

He’s no Vinny, that’s for certain!

We’ve had some absolute fantastic captains in the past at Manchester City Football Club
As a player I like Kyle but his behaviour falls short of what’s expected. The club have probably acted right in not taking the captaincy off him as this would of drawn bigger attention.
In private I’ve no doubt pep and others have given their thoughts to him. I might be old fashioned but it’s not good enough from him.

Always liked Walker as a player he has a will to win few others can match , but since the captaincy he has become a little bit "Billy Big Bollocks" wanting to take free kicks etc , i would give it to another player and let Kyle concentrate on his own game and take the pressure off him.
He has made some basic errors , the Newcastle game were both goals were down to him not closing players down ,Sheff Utd away trying a fancy back heel , all players make mistakes but maybe his personal life is affecting his form , there is no better right back than a fully focussed Walker , we need that player back

Always liked Walker as a player he has a will to win few others can match , but since the captaincy he has become a little bit "Billy Big Bollocks" wanting to take free kicks etc , i would give it to another player and let Kyle concentrate on his own game and take the pressure off him.
He has made some basic errors , the Newcastle game were both goals were down to him not closing players down ,Sheff Utd away trying a fancy back heel , all players make mistakes but maybe his personal life is affecting his form , there is no better right back than a fully focussed Walker , we need that player back
More important to let Kev concentrate on his game.

Kyle might be a rat ,but he's our rat, and he's bred for fighting our corner !!

For the gossips and conspiracy theorists -

Sam Lee (I know) mentioned some details today on the podcast about the game Kyle stormed down the tunnel. Which I know not everyone saw. Apparently, he came off the pitch fine but then exchanged words with Grealish (which did not look contentious) and that is when he stormed off. Sam mentioned (he was not being judgmental about the situation with Walker), Walkers wife had shown up at half time during that game. And shortly thereafter she announced their separation. So Sam was speculating that perhaps the storming off was related to personal issues Grealish had warned him about.

Also the delay in storming off maybe is perhaps why not everyone saw it.

Did they know it when they chose him or did they do it because he’s a senior player who decided to stay instead of buggering off to hide his sins?
No idea mate, but after his Covid indiscretions, I’d guess they must’ve had an idea he’s a bit of a wrong un

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.