2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The captain's armband did a round of swapsies from KdB to Rodri to John Stones in the end.

Farteta would have taken note and will use it as a new time-wasting tactic for the Bumnal.

He obviously can be and is. Not sure what your point is as I never said otherwise.
Him not being my personal choice doesn’t mean he’s not allowed.

No doubt the players will have known what he was up to. I'm just suggesting what his activities got to do with the squad picking him as a captain?

And you are right, he's not my personal choice either, but the players are the ones who are with him most of the week so if they are happy so am I :-)

No doubt the players will have known what he was up to. I'm just suggesting what his activities got to do with the squad picking him as a captain?

And you are right, he's not my personal choice either, but the players are the ones who are with him most of the week so if they are happy so am I :-)
I was answering a previous post that asked if the players knew about his antics before picking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.