2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't disagree but as long as he performs for us I am not interested in his performances elsewhere
Still, he has been a little ropey this season, the extra curricular shagging didn't help Stones and Hart dipping his wick in the never ending black hole of Jordan finished him at the top level.

So it does matter but I do understand your point.

Thoughts on the situation?

Never felt Kyle was captain material to be honest, just does not feel like a leader.

The whole “private life” circus following him is a complete disaster. He might not even feature regularly if his heads not in it.

KDB would probably be first name most would think of but as influential as he is on the field not sure he’s a leader. I think Rodri or Dias would be good candidates going forward.

Thoughts on the situation?

Never felt Kyle was captain material to be honest, just does not feel like a leader.

The whole “private life” circus following him is a complete disaster. He might not even feature regularly if his heads not in it.

KDB would probably be first name most would think of but as influential as he is on the field not sure he’s a leader. I think Rodri or Dias would be good candidates going forward.
Players vote for it.

End.

If Walker had half a brain, he’d step back from being a Captain…which means he won’t.

KDB should be the Club Captain, with Rodri standing by to take over. Everyone knows it, except Walker, apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.