2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

It's fair enough to call him out on his actions as a wind up but bring up someones kids and your asking for a slap.
We don't know what was said but have to imagine any mention of his kids are in direct relation to what he's done and therefore absolutely fair game in my eyes if youre deliberately trying to rattle someone.

unless he's had a child die or is seriously ill or something of that nature then there's really nothing walker can complain about, it's all of his own doing.

Going to have to just take it on the chin. reacting, even as mildly as he did, is the worst possible thing he could do.

you can put money on the biggest shithouse everton have on the pitch seeing if they can get in walkers head at the weekend after seeing that.

just let the football do its talking,
Walker has so many medals and titles and Champions League and international caps, What has Maupay got ?, that's right just a mouth on him,

Walker and Manchester City in a couple of weeks will have a rematch and I hope the City players rally around Walker the captain and give Brentford a welcome to the home of the World Champions and give Brentford a rugby score suitable because the Six Nations rugby is on

Nothing really wrong with what maupay did in my eyes. You do what you can to gain small advantages and if that involves winding somebody up who can be easily triggered then its an easy win you take.

Walker should have known he was going to get some shit for what he's done, and reacting in any way has just guaranteed it happens every single game now as it shows he can be rattled by it.

He's stupid to react at all and very quickly needs to learn to control himself because if he loses it, gets himself sent off or costs us points as a direct result, peps going to instantly lose all trust in him and he'll be out the team and possibly even the door in no time
This is a concern going forward for sure. Provocations are extremely common in football, even the ones in bad taste like this one about his children, and he just has to learn to ignore it, or it's going to cost us points and him a suspension. Players will target him, and the refs will be looking forward to it. Expecting more of the same vs Everton.

What's more likely, Maupay making comments specifically about his kids or about Kyle's parenting. I expect it's the latter.

He’s gotta keep his cool. Once opposition players know he can be got at then it’ll be open season.
That said, he plays for my club and unlike some who seem to revel in his situation I’ll be backing him all day everyday until he leaves the club.
The moral arbiters on here are a bit much.

Maupay has a face you’d never get bored of slapping. That said, so does Walker. It’s just one of those faces, but he’s our face to slap.

Bitches bitching on the field to get a rise. Nothing new.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.