2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Hopefully he doesn't get rattled by it because he's been back to his best level since the Spurs game, thought he was superb last night.

Making a comment or attack on someones kids/family should be off limits. Making a comment about someones treatment of their kids - as in Kyle's case - is fair game imo and he should expect that based on everything thats transpired. I've heard (and probably said) worse in rec league games. Maupay may be a twat but this is a nonstarter and Kyle will be hearing this for months.

I like Kyle. But a captain has to represent the club. Tony Book, Paul Power, Andy Morrison, Vincent Kompany, İlkay Gündoğan - that is the standard of man you have to live up to as City captain. Getting dragged into trash-talk by a Championship-level, Everton-reject clogger who’s won nothing and never will is utterly beneath him.

Kyle should have pointed to the gold badge in his shirt, and his armband, and said: “Who are you? Have we met?”

I like Kyle. But a captain has to represent the club. Tony Book, Paul Power, Andy Morrison, Vincent Kompany - that is the standard of man you have to live up to as City captain. Getting dragged into trash-talk by a Championship-level, Everton-reject clogger who’s won nothing and never will is utterly beneath him.

Kyle should have pointed to the gold badge in his shirt, and his armband, and said: “Who are you? Have we met?”
Andy was no saint..

Now teams know how to get under his skin and maybe get him sent off I know it’s wrong for people to talk about his children but maybe Kyle should’ve thought about that before doing an interview with the sun about the situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.