2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

since his little sex scandal, he's been class no denying that hopefully he continues like this

Very effective when he came on yesterday. We're definitely more expansive with him on the pitch. Did his signature 10yd snuff out of an opposition attack. Appears not to have harmed himself by clearing the decks in his private life.
There's little doubt he's our best fullback.

If chief shagger was half as negative about getting his cock out, as he is with his passing, he’d still be a fucking virgin. How can someone who has played the game as long as he has, have such a terrible body position for receiving the ball? I’ve never seen any full back in history pass backwards to a CB as much as he did tonight. Dias must be fucking knackered.

World class defender, woeful on the ball.

If chief shagger was half as negative about getting his cock out, as he is with his passing, he’d still be a fucking virgin. How can someone who has played the game as long as he has, have such a terrible body position for receiving the ball? I’ve never seen any full back in history pass backwards to a CB as much as he did tonight. Dias must be fucking knackered.

World class defender, woeful on the ball.
Good Lord. I'm always hesitant to kill him on here because he has so many defenders for whatever reason.

I can't wrap my head around the club giving him an extension for so long. Pep benched him in the CL final for a reason and that was spot on. He's useless on the ball and gets more touches than anyone bar Rodri for us. I've said it before, but if he was locking things down defensively for us, then I'd be able to live with it more, but he's been shockingly on top of it all this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.