2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Have some respect will ya!
Alright he's struggling this season, but Kyle's given us his all during his time with us and deserves better.
Support the players out there ALWAYS.
Feck me I wonder what some on here would have done with Edgy back in the day

Have some respect will ya!
Alright he's struggling this season, but Kyle's given us his all during his time with us and deserves better.
Support the players out there ALWAYS.
Feck me I wonder what some on here would have done with Edgy back in the day
In this team, playing at this level, they would have given him serious shit!

While Walker isn't at his best today, the so called fans however in last few pages in this thread is absolute embarassing.

Have some fucking respect will ya for the man that gave absolutely everything in the last five years for us.

While Walker isn't at his best today, the so called fans however in last few pages in this thread is absolute embarassing.

Have some fucking respect will ya for the man that gave absolutely everything in the last five years for us.
Nobody doubts what he has given this side. If this was the Kyle Walker - Last 5 years thread nobody would question him. However, this is the Kyle Walker - 2023/24 thread and at the moment he is a complete liability.

It’s a performance thread and the comments he’s receiving are based on today’s game, not what he has brought to the team over his contract.

He is rightly being criticised for today

Walker exposed himself today for who has been for much of this season.

I’ve said it before and it has been met with derision and cries of “Support him” and “Pep must like him, so…” with the implication that he is at the top of his game. He isn’t!

I think if we had a full slate of fit and healthy defenders, Akanji is first choice RB.

Kyle has speed that usually gets him out of trouble, but his defensive frailties are exposing us. There’s a reason Forest attacked down their left all night, and it wasn’t because he’s the best defender in the world.

It’s a performance thread and the comments he’s receiving are based on today’s game, not what he has brought to the team over his contract.

He is rightly being criticised for today

There are fine line between rightful criticism and outright hatred based mostly on his off the field stuff.

Regardless i still respect and support the man even if he isn't at his best today. The guy like him will be very difficult to replace if he does go next summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.