2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

What summed him up was when he said he would rather liverpool won the league than arsenal due to his spurs past( surely the answer was I don’t care if it isn’t us!). He is just one of those insecure people who is desperate to be liked and tries to say the right thing all the time but just comes across as an idiot.

I never thought of him as our main captain but from all accounts his speech whilst not being picked for the CL final went down well with the squad and he was picked.

On the playing front he said he prefers being a wing back and because of his limitations especially his passing range Pep has changed the team to accommodate that. I really hope that we look to bring in someone who can at least challenge him. He strikes me that at age 34 he feels he should play every game so will be interesting to see if he will accept that or want a move. Of course Pep may not buy someone to do that but for me Walker should be having a reduced role and perhaps replaced as main skip by Rodri who is both passionate and articulate.

I think there's a fine line between losing graciously and seeming to not care, and that clip seems to be a little over it.

I would have been okay with "fair play to United, we had a bad day and they took advantage" but I'd rather he kept congratulating his mates as a private conversation.

Thanks to Kyle for being a great servant and probably the best right back in the world during his time with us, but hopefully we don't see him in a city shirt again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.