2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

What summed him up was when he said he would rather liverpool won the league than arsenal due to his spurs past( surely the answer was I don’t care if it isn’t us!). He is just one of those insecure people who is desperate to be liked and tries to say the right thing all the time but just comes across as an idiot.
Yeah. Absolute joke that this complete bellend is our captain. When you think we’ve had the likes of Vinnie, Gundo and Dinho.

What on earth is saying...sounding almost please for his mates winning a trophy at the end of a disappointing season for them.
He has lost some of his famous pace over the last couple of season so happy for him be replaced in the summer.

Strangest choice we've had as captain in awhile. In his entire time with us, never once did I saw him in a leadership role. Compound that with his off-the-pitch controversies and that we almost sold him last summer, yet somehow he ended up captain.

I don't know what the thought process the players' voting was going through, but just seems like they picked the most senior members in the squad (bar Carson). I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle and Kev leave this summer, and the players pick Ederson as captain.

Walker is someone who tries to come across all intellectual and a deep thinker when in reality he is just a complete moron and should keep his mouth shut as he really has nothing to offer off the pitch
bingo.

I reckon your right. Do you think if we change to that we might win a few pots?
Maybe we got lucky and the squad always picked the right captain except this season the squad picked a womanising Covid lockdown regulation breaking cock flashing home wrecker who in the past 2 days said he would rather win the euros than the treble and that he is happy for his mates who play for United to have beaten us

Kyle had a poor first half as did everyone. He had too good shots in an improved but still below par 2nd half.

Can't agree with Kyle about the celebrations. What's more important. Going out on the lash or winning a Cup Final? They should have until tonight to go out celebrating.

Maybe we got lucky and the squad always picked the right captain except this season the squad picked a womanising Covid lockdown regulation breaking cock flashing home wrecker who in the past 2 days said he would rather win the euros than the treble and that he is happy for his mates who play for United to have beaten us
Lucky. Seriously?

You might be shocked how a majority of professional footballers act in their own time, Kyle just got caught.

They are definitely not Jimmy Grimble levels of city fans either, we have seen pretty much every member of our squad be laughing and joking with opponents before and after games. They are here doing a job, they don't give a shit about rivalry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.